Shipping, Deliveries & Returns
The Irish Pub Shop deliver to IRELAND - UK - USA & CANADA - EUROPE - AUSTRALIA.
We endeavour to dispatch same/next working day where possible. painting sales may take longer.
- All Irish Pub Shop deliveries come through the postal service or FedEx TNT etc
- Inclusion of any product on our website is not a guarantee of it being in stock at the time of ordering. Situations beyond our control may occasionally result in an item(s) being temporarily unavailable. However, we update our stock regularly and if an item is out of stock it will be displayed as such on the site. If there is a problem with availability we will contact you within 24 hours of the order being made, in which case you have a choice of waiting until it is in stock.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone on +353 (0)87 289 0526, within 21 days stating the reason for return.
- If you are returning any goods for exchange, we are not responsible for the carriage back to us or the postage back to you again, please consider this when changing your mind.
- All returns must be organised within 21 days of receiving your order.
- Goods may only be returned undamaged, so please take care when you inspect them or try them on for size (this also includes the packaging where it forms part of the goods, for example, boxed garments and gift items). You must ensure that you return the original undamaged packaging along with the items for return.
- Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer. The card used for the purchase will be credited with the original purchase amount (less any delivery charge paid where appropriate).
- Any items that we deem unhygienic will not be processed so please clean faulty goods if returning them.
- You will be contacted to make arrangements for any necessary refund to be issued. Once the refund has been processed, please allow up to 4 days for it to appear in your bank. During Christmas please allow up to 14 working days for refunds to be processed.
Please note that if items are returned you should ask for proof of postage from your post office as we reserve the right to refuse a refund if an item is lost whilst being returned. Any item bought online can also be returned in store within the terms and conditions of sale, just remember to bring along your receipt. Please note that returning goods is the responsibility of the customer (until we receive the goods) and the cost of returning goods must be covered by the customer.